- Application Security
- Involves keeping all business software and devices free of threats. With many workers working remotely, keeping devices is crucial.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Is when a cyber security event happens or a loss of operational data occurs, a company will need a business continuity and recovery plan to restore operations and information to the same operating capacity. With EVERNET, your business can develop a continuity and recovery plan.
- Information Security
- Protects the privacy of a company’s data both in transit and in storage.
- Network Security
- Is the practice of securing a computer network from malicious actors, whether it be a targeted intrusion or opportunistic malware.
- Operational Security
- Is the processes and decisions for managing and protecting data assets. User permissions are handled when accessing a network, and operational security determines the procedures needed and where data may be stored or shared.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted.